Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's for your own good

He doesn't want to kiss me because he doesn't want me to fall in love with him.
--- I told him I was too in love with Cory to fall in love with him. Which is partly true. You can love more than one person at a time, and I know that I have in the past. And I might now. But for now, I don't love him. I just like him. Quite a bit. But still.

He doesn't want to have sex with me because then he would be connected to me, and he doesn't love me.
--- He's a virgin, so I told him to go have sex with her, and then come back. He said no, claiming that it would still tie him to me.

He likes it when I fight and is totally turned on by a lot of the things I do, but he's not attracted to me. I don't understand. I wish I could just be witchy and charm him into liking me. My life would be easier with magic.




I should really stop reading fantasy books. Makes me want things I can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment