Monday, November 30, 2009

Statics Kills

So, back in SLO now. It's so nice here, but I can't help but miss LA. I guess I don't really miss LA per se, but I miss Eric. In the 5 days that I was there, I saw him three times. And those days were heaven. Is it bad that I may just be falling for someone who is 200 miles away and is a bit over 5 years older than me? I didn't mention that I have no idea how he feels as well... Ugh.

So today Maya held a little photo shoot. It was a Vintage swing dancer shoot: super fun! It turned out perfectly, guys and girls matching up. I ended up being paired with Brian the entire time, which was a little annoying, but I guess okay. I would have liked to dance with someone else as well. I can't wait until I can see all the pictures too! I wonder how they turned out. Also, Kara mentioned that she has a ton of vintage stuff too big for her that I can try on! Exciting :D

After the photo shoot, back to reality and Statics. Jazz came over around 7, where we had a long really really laid back game of taboo with whoever walked into the suite hallway at the time. That was pretty fun. At 8pm, we buckled down and started the Statics homework. It really wouldn't be so bad if I wouldn't forget to write in random forces and not be able to calculate moments correctly. So annoying!!! I was so angry at the homework by the time I was done. But it got done, and in time to watch an episode of Glee! I would like to watch another one, but I feel like sleep would probably do me better.


Tomorrow are classes and I can't say anything other than I am SOO not looking forward to them. The only thing good about tomorrow will be Swing at Madonna. Hopefully lab will get out really early so we won't be late!

1 comment:

  1. I get ahead of myself: It wasn't "annoying" per se to be paired with Brian, it was just that I wanted to dance with the other guys as well. I don't get that much opportunities to dance with them, and I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete