Tuesday, December 1, 2009

With the Quickness

Short post today. Run down of the day: Really long classes, non-fun stuff. Mondays suck. Choir concert Friday, Yay. Got out of lab around 7:45pm which was nice. Went home, had a corn dog, changed and went to Madonna for Swing Dancing with Adam. When we came out we had to make a right since they're working on the street and it got super foggy. Crazy! We got to LOVR and it was totally clear. We decided to U-Turn and see it again. We pulled into Laguna Lake and go out. The fog felt like a super light mist, that's how dense it was. Then we left and once we got past Madonna and to the highway, the fog was gone. Telling people about it later, we realize it was a cloud. Still super weird and super awesome!!!

Madonna was alot of fun, I wore one of my new Black Friday shirts. And of course, I've only been wearing my Black Friday Jeans. So comfy!

A couple of things have been confessed to me today that I won't tell about, but they're kind of sending my mind a reeling! Eric also called me saying that it would probably be fine to stay with him for a couple days, maybe over New Years in LA. I'm still not completely sure about where exactly I'll be staying the rest of the break, but I'll figure something out. I think there are like 2 or 3 other people I might be able to stay with, but of course I wouldn't want to over stay my welcome at any given place. I might have to end up going back to my dad's house anyways. But not for long! It'll be like a pit stop.

Okay, short entry wasn't so short. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment