Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthday Love

Back in LA... Boredom abounds. I was okay the first couple of days, but the last two days my dad has taken my computer to work to try and fix the hinge. There are the Super Techies there that really know what they are doing, and they did a pretty good job at fixing it temporarily while we wait for another part to come in on Monday. Then I'll be another day without a computer!!! It's horrible... I just sit around and watch TV... atleast I don't snack on everything in sight!

So on the subject of the weight thing, I feel like one of the scales that I've used were a little off. My scale here has been reading 10 lbs less than a scale I used last week read. Weird! Well, I'm trying to eat healthy now, and I really should get out and exercise more, but I just don't have the motivation for it right now. I go dancing and all that, so I guess that is some kind of exercise. Especially Swing Dancing... that's a big calorie burner. Blues, not quite as much. I'm thinking maybe during this break I might take a private lesson with Mary or Eric... I'll see. I have no idea WHERE we would do it... maybe if we move the table in the "dining room" there is a little open spot of hardwood. That might work.

It was my birthday yesterday, the 16th. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to go dancing, but I guess it was okay. I get to go dancing the next three days straight. So my dad took me to one of my favorite restaurants around here and we told them it was my birthday and they brought me free cheesecake! It was really tasty... Even better because it was FREE! After dinner, we just came back to the house and I chilled out for the rest of the night. Checked the abundance of notifications on my Facebook. There were so many! Also, it's been Hannukah for the past 7 days. Tomorrow is the last night. My dad took me shopping Monday night and I got two new skirts.

I forgot to mention the box I got from my aunt last week and the one from my mom this week. Last week, the one from my Aunt, I got 3 new shirts, one from Express (not so pretty) and two from American Eagle (pretty cute). Also, 4 gift cards, $25 each. To American Eagle, Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, JCPenny, and Barnes and Noble. Then the box from my mom contained one thing wrapped for my birthday and 8 little gifts for Hannukah. It was already the 4th night by the time I got to open them, since I was in San Jose, so I opened 4 on the first night. Uno, christmas earrings, jingly hair ties, and a $25 Walmart gift card. Then Sparklers. And glittery soap, same one that she gave me last year. Then tonight was lip gloss, also the same as she gave me last year. Christmas scented: Candy Cane, Christmas Cookie, and Hot Chocolate. Tasty too :) Tomorrow will be some kind of book, I'm not sure what book yet. So I had 6 gift cards, including the one I got from Victoria's secret on Black Friday. I wanted to use all of them before the end of break, because it's easier to shop around here. Tuesday I went shopping to Express, Gap, and Victoria's secret. Two new tops and a skirt at express, Underwear at Gap worth $25, and a new bra at Victoria's Secret of course. I went again on Wednesday to Express to use a coupon they gave me on Tuesday and bought this gorgeous dress I had fallen in love with the day before. I wore one of the new JCPenny skirts to dinner with my dad, and I'll probably wear that same outfit today. The only problem with that, is that I want to wear something that Alex hasn't seen before, and he's see the shirt I wore last night. I don't know what other shirt I have that will match that skirt that he hasn't seen before. The express shirt matches the express skirt, and the other express shirt matches the other JCP skirt, but I want to wear this one. I guess I'll just have to wear a shirt that he's seen. Maybe he'll forget he's seen it before. That would be more than perfect!

Dancing in about an hour, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment