Monday, December 14, 2009

Dancer Hotties

Gaining weight. Bad. Need to work on that. I seriously need to get a hold on my weight. There is a problem with all this fluctuation. I think over break once I'm back in LA (tomorrow) I'll start riding the bike... maybe go south more. That way is a harder ride and I can go farther. That, and I need to quit the snacking. Maybe I'll take up chewing gum more. Or, at least try to quit the snacking. I actually did pretty good over Thanksgiving break because since I was getting wireless in my room, I never went downstairs and therefore was far away from the food. Sometimes I would grab a couple of things and take them upstairs with me... that wasn't good. I'll try to avoid that this time. Eat a peppermint instead. Or make tea. I'll figure something out.

So, winter break has started out pretty well. Friday after my final (which I got out of the last one in around an hour and a half! woot) I hung out with Christina with a while, chilled in my room, packed some, and chilled some more. Then Paul came back and I hung with him a bit. Then the house party, which was amazing as usual. The white elephant presents were really fun. I'm wearing the socks I got right now :) They have gingerbread men and candy canes on them. So cute! I actually probably drank way too much. More than I ever have in one sitting. Something like 7 or 8 over the course of the night. So much that I actually had to have a meeting with the toilet to bring some of it back up. I felt so much better after that though. Mark Henry really should have made me drink more fluids and I would have felt closer to 100% than I was. I wasn't really off, I just wasn't perfect. Then I drove up to Santa Clara with Jen, and had an awesome night at The Rent Party. I even got in free. (that was last night) I chilled at her house all day and then back down to LA tomorrow morning when my dad gets me bright and early at 9:30am. Geez, that feels so early. It shouldn't... but it does. *cringe*

Soo, about TRP. So much fun! Got to hang out with Dave Madison, who is quite easily one of the awesomest people ever. I've also found my new eye candy. The name is Seth, and ahh he's very nice to look at... and pretty fun to dance with too. He's perfectly chiseled, and has an amazing body. *licks lips* Very nice. I almost want to come to SF more often just to see him more! Gosh. He isn't wearing a shirt in his profile picture ^_^

So I love Jen to death, but I've been fading in and out of complete boredom today at her house. I was thoroughly amused that one of the kids ended up getting punished by getting sprayed by the garden hose on the patio. LMAO!!! I watched a couple of episodes of Grey's, a really weird movie, and then I started talking to John. We've been having the most interesting conversation. It's really keeping me from boredom, but the problem is that it's past two and now its keeping me from sleep. I'm not even tired! Crazy. Yes, so interesting conversation is our crazy drinking/sexual stories. Yeah. I tell no lies, it's pretty interesting!!! He's had more sexual experience than I expected for a super nerd engineer like him. I'm impressed.


Crazy munchies. But sleep... soon. Really. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment