Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter Plans

I should really stop munching. I feel like I've been eating nonstop since I got home at 7. First Chicken Pesto Pasta for dinner, then a pop tarts package, a handful of honey nut cheerios, and most recently, a can of corn. Crazy!

I watched a couple more Glee episodes today. I have one more then I'm caught up! How exciting. I was really excited a couple of nights ago because they did Tandem Charleston in one of the episodes. Hee hee. Then I'll get to watch a couple other shows... but pretty much I'm caught up! I could start watching Grey's Anatomy again and figure out what other shows that had stopped playing for a little while started again and catch up on those. There's always Bones as well.

So I found out a couple days ago that there will be a House party Friday, December 11th so my SF trip will be delayed a day. I'm not about to miss a House party! So the winter break plans are:
Friday (11th) House Party
Saturday (12th) SF --> Rent Party, maybe staying with Jen or someone else
Sunday or Monday (13/14) back down to LA, with the parents I think.
Wednesday (16) My Birthday! Even though the father claims that he wasn't going to spend any more money on me after he bought me a $300 IPod, he wants to take me shopping. Hell, I'll let him!
Friday (18) Do Something Blue, getting in Free for my birthday and dancing in the Birthday Jam!!! Maybe this time, Eric won't be completely distracted and come steal me during the Jam. A girl can dream, right?
-Insert interesting happenings here-
Maybe hanging out with Cal Poly people who are in the LA area, maybe just chilling in the house... Gonna go dancing as much as possible. Who knows what'll be happening the 25th... silly Christians!!! You leave us Jews with nothing to do.
Thursday (31) Dance Dance ReSolution at Lindy Groove!
Friday/Saturday (1/2) More dancing at places!

Other than that, I'm not sure. But I know I wanna go to the hot tub at least once so that I can finally use my new race suit. Yes, I'll be racing through the hot tub. I just wanna wear it! I'll probably take the father's bike out a couple times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment