Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm being Healthy.

I have a healthy crush for once. I nice, healthy crush that doesn't crush me to think about. A nice boy that doesn't seem to have any random strings that come along with him. A dancer, which is nice, but not one that I particularly like dancing with. He's still new, but he'll get better. Also, a boy that I know almost absolutely nothing about but want to get to know better. I don't even know how old he is. Or if he actually lives in SLO or in the surrounding cities. Or if he's still in college. He's cute, and looks absolutely harmless. He doesn't seem like the kind of boy who would hurt me, but then again none of them do.

Step 1: Find out how old boy is.
Step 2: Initiate conversation.
Step 3: Figure out of those lingering glances from Monday meant anything. Maybe he thinks I'm cute. That's a start!


Its nice to have a crush on someone and not feel like it will never happen or they're way out of my league. It feels nice.




EDIT: Boy is dating another girl. Sucks for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment