Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Guy.

Dancer. Good looking. Great personality. Great body. Great smile. There's no possible way he could like me too. Slightly older, but I'm okay with that. Slightly meaning 5 years. And he's an amazing cook. Dinner, dessert, everything. And he has a thing for randomly picking people up, which I love, of course. And he's vamped and wered on me a couple times too. Vamped, meaning going for my neck and Wered, meaning growling and feinting to bite my hand. I'm a fantasy freak. I'm totally into that stuff.



I know I said I need to find a distraction to take my mind off the other one, but this might just be a bad idea. Getting attached here could make life that much more painful. I can feel myself growing closer to him everyday. And we've broached the "hang out outside of dancing" barrier. Today we were dancing at salsa and my lips brushed something... it was just a millisecond, and I know he didn't mean to, but it happened. It might have been his cheek or something, but I can't help but wonder. I'm just going to let it play out, and who knows. I might just end up having a huge dancer guy as a really close friend.



Oh yeah, and he drives a Camry older than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment