Friday, June 25, 2010

Roommates

So, today I bought a huge thing, 6 lbs, of ground beef so that roommie would have meat to make baked ziti for everyone tonight. I realized after calculating how much meat he was using and how much was going to be used tonight that I could feed 5-10 people burgers with the leftovers. I told Roommie that he could just pay me $3 for what he's using and the rest would be fine. He then got really annoyed with me that I was making house food so much more complicated.

It's really not that hard. He has no right to get so annoyed with me over that. I realized that it was going to weird living with him, but I didn't think it was going to be this weird.

He's incapable of cleaning anything well, and complains about not using the dish washer, even though nobody else uses it. It really doesn't make any sense to run dishwasher loads when it's not even half fun.




Okay that's the end of my rant. El Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment