Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's not so bad

Really. It's not as bad as I expected it would be. Blues was not weird without him even though it would have been nice if he was there, seeing as how there weren't enough leads. I didn't have any specifically amazing dances either, but that wasn't something that I really noted, just realized later. I am very happy I got to say goodbye to him so many times though. I saw him on Monday once, and twice on Tuesday. I joked that I should find a reason to see him on Wednesday just to say goodbye one last time, but I didn't. I almost wish that I had, but I won't be greedy.

My entire room is packed up save for the clothing. It looks weird and empty. I made this room my home for the last 9 months and now I'm just going to pack up and leave. I will always remember you, Aliso 412B. The only thing constant in my room that was here before I started packing a couple hours ago is the furniture and my laptop. I love you laptop, you bring order into my life.

I realized about 20 minutes ago that I needed to print a parking pass so that we can park close when we're moving out tomorrow that my printer was in a box. On the bottom of a pile of boxes. *sigh* I went into Paul's room and of course, the one minute he decides to be busy is when I need something from him. After standing around for a couple minutes I went back to my room telling him to come get me when he was done. He hasn't come get me yet... I will get this printed!! Or we will not be very happy later when we can't park on the main level and have to take a second elevator with all my stuff to get to the car. That just would not be the most convenient of occurrences ever... yeah...

There is so much food in our fridge. And in my cabinet. I don't know how it's all going to get to the new house... and I think a lot of it will get left there. I just finished my milk!!! At least that's a plus.




Moving out at 2pm tomorrow. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment