Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Remember

Little things keep reminding me of him. I told myself that I wouldn't mope, and I would move on. I would find a summer fling, meet a new boy and forget about him. At least for a little while. Well, I don't think that plan is working out quite as well as I could like it to. "Teardrop" by Massive Attack was playing last night and blues and I immediately got up and looked for him before really realizing what I was doing. I ended up dancing with someone else, obviously, but I felt really empty about it. For some reason, even though he didn't even introduce me to that song, it always reminds me of him. Maybe because he was the guy that was always like, "hey, this is by massive attack!" and we had plans to make an A Capella version of it. That hasn't happened yet. Maybe in the fall.

The fall brings a lot of maybe's. Maybe we'll get back together. Maybe we'll get closer. Maybe I won't be in love with him anymore. Who knows, I guess we'll find out.

Another song came on that reminds me of him and just makes me want to dance with him more than anything: "Carmel Prisoner" by Air. I miss him so much it almost hurts. But classes are starting early tomorrow morning, so I'm not going to have time to think about him. I'm not going to have time to miss him. I'm not going to have time to mope over him.



Maybe that's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment