Monday, July 8, 2013

I don't even remember that.

So I decided to go back and read some of my older posts because I might have been a little bored... I was going through some of the posts about boys after I had stopped putting in names because some very immature person decided to go TELL the person I was writing about that I was writing about them... I didn't let anyone read my blog for a while after that either. But anyways. I was reading some posts that didn't have names and I realized that I don't remember who I was writing about.

There are some things I wrote about that I don't even remember happening.

There was one post that detailed when I was dancing with someone and singing and said to them, "I'm sorry if my singing is bothering you." "Yes, it is bothering me. It's so gorgeous that it's completely distracting me from my dancing." So that made me smile a bit to reread it, and I realized I haven't spoken to the person who said that since that happened, like 2 and a half years ago. Huh. 



Kinda random post, but that's what happens sometimes. Until later my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment