Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finals!

They are this week. Kinda crazy.

I have 4 classes:
1 Online Final due last Thursday
1 Take home Final due tomorrow (already done)
1 Final Monday (Done)
1 Final Thursday

You're thinking, only one left! Woohoo! But no. That one Final left is in the most hellish time consuming, confusing, getting points off and not knowing why, frustrating class ever. I've failed both of the midterms, 5 points below average on the first and 5 points above average on the second. I'm not sure if this teacher curves the final grade, but I have a feeling that I've heard somewhere that he doesn't. Which would reaaaaally suck.

First off, the class for Fall quarter is already full with a waiting list. Also, two of the classes I'm supposed to be taking in Fall need this class as a prerequisite. So I would have to drop out of those.

Lets just say I'm a little nervous that I'm going to fail this class. Hopefully I wouldn't be held back a year because of that, that would really suck.



I would say wish me luck, but I'm not really sure if that is going to do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment