Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Project

So, I met a guy and we had coffee. It went really well, so we set up another time to hang out. He ended up staying the night that night and we had some to drink. With the drink came more flow of conversation, some about topics that I would never say if I wasn't a bit inebriated. Some of this being about sexual topics. I confessed something that I wouldn't typically say, and he decided that he was going to figure out how to make that happen for me. I was going to be his project.

Now, I'm not really sure how I feel about someone experimenting with me and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't work. I guess that would seem less weird to me if we were in a serious relationship or married or something. But we're not. I wouldn't even say we're dating. We're hanging out. I suppose that under different circumstances, his willingness and desire to figure me out would be romantic or a turn on. But in this situation, it just made me nervous. Maybe I'm just not comfortable enough with him yet. That is very possible. It's possible that after some time I would feel more comfortable, but who knows.



It still feels a bit weird to me just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment