Thursday, June 2, 2011

So much cute

To any new readers that may have picked up my website from my facebook: please disregard any old posts that have names attached to them that you may recognize. From now on, I will not be using any names so people stay anonymous, whether they know who they are or not. One time is enough for someone telling the guy I was raving about what I was talking about. These are not really serious ravings, but I guess it may look kind of like that. I rave here because there really isn't any other outlet for it. Most of what I say is gotten off my chest and forgotten within a week or so. You have no idea what it feels like when the guy I was raving about 2 weeks before pulls me aside, saying that he was pointed to my blog and he doesn't feel the same way. AWKWARD! Of course, he's not going to believe me when I say that I don't really feel that way anymore... But whatever.


On to more exciting things.


I've seemed to be meeting a ton of really good looking guys lately. Which is troublesome because I am so unbelievably shallow and good looks kind of make me melt. There has been a lot of melting going on. Sometimes I can't help but squeal a little bit when I think about them. I can't help smiling when I see them.

But my flirting is at absolute zero. That is also proving troublesome.

Maybe that's why I haven't really been in a relationship since Josh and I broke up April of 2009. Or maybe I'm incapable of having dancing and relationships in my life at the same time. Or maybe I don't feel like I need a relationship as much when I'm dancing. Sure, I'm always going to want to have an emotional connection with someone, but the need for physical contact is satisfied by dancing. Yay blues! Maybe that's why I like it so much... Haha!


And when there is a cute one that is a dancer... or multiple cute dancers... Heehee


And sigh.



However, you can't always have what you yearn for. Thus is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment