Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm mad at him

I'm mad at him because I liked him for so long and it went away. I started seeing him again, and it started coming back. But I don't want to to. I'm mad at him because he likes someone else now, or at least it seems very obvious that he does. He likes someone else and I feel like I'm getting neglected because of it. I'm mad at him because I liked him so much and got so hurt because of it. I'm mad at him because I feel like I wasted a couple months of my life on that. And finally I'm mad at him because he never liked me.


On a happier note, I had a Harry Potter Movie a thon yesterday (Harrython) and it was a lot of fun. We ate lots of snacks and not really a good meal the entire day. Yay...? The final two movies will be watched on Sunday. And the midnight showing is next week! Yay. Next week I'm making a trip down to LA to go to Six Flags. That should be really fun.




Anyways, ANGST! Okay, I'll good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment