Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sad Panda

Six Flags trip was canceled. It was supposed to be raining. There is no point in going to an amusement park when it's raining! That's just no fun. All the roller coasters would be closed because of rain and I don't want to only ride the kiddie rides all day! We're gonna go during winter break sometime. We have to use the tickets before the new year. So that should be fun!

I had a pretty good weekend so far despite the lacking of six flags. I had a friend over last night and he ended up sleeping over, so that was fun. It's always nice to wake up next to someone. That's for sure! We also watched Ninja Assassin last night, and that was a good bit of epic gore. But it was cool. I approve. Then today I had a pure romance party which only a couple people came to, but we still had a really good time. I then hung out with one of the attendees, got an early dinner and hung out at her house for an hour. We played a short game of Dokapon Kingdom. Fun fun fun. :) Another good thing was I got to see the guy I like on Friday. But he needs a name, not just "the guy I like". Hmm... Lets see... Lets call him Guy, like in that one movie... was it Never been Kissed with Drew Barrymore? Whatever. Some guy... his name is Guy. And we're going to call this guy Guy as well. Ready, break. So, I had lunch with Guy Friday afternoon. That was really tasty. After that was when my other friend came over. But I have to admit, I would have much rather hang out and cuddle all night with Guy than my other friend. I'm not sure if he's into that though. I keep imagining what it will be like if he were to make a move. There are a lot of difference scenarios that like to run through my head! I'm not at the point where I feel like I need to tell him I like him or I'll burst, but I definitely like him. I really like hanging out with him as friends, but I want there to be more too. We just click really well and have done so since the beginning. That's how it's supposed to be, right?

Well tonight is blues and I'm trying to get Guy to come. I should do some homework (even though hw for this class isn't due) but I'm really unproductive right now. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment