Monday, November 15, 2010

SIX FLAGS!

Next week. Six Flags trip. VERY EXCITING! They don't have any new rides since the last time I've been there, but this is still going to be a lot of fun. Right now it's me Mat and Colin, which shall be interesting. Me and Colin are very close and cuddly, and that makes Mat uncomfortable. Which makes sense because it's very obvious to people who don't even know him that he really likes me. He's not very good at hiding it. Oh well. What can they do, most guys are easy reader books. Running around all day with Colin is going to be really fun. I've spent a lot of time with him lately and we just really hit it off. It's really great. I'm glad I got to know him.

I was talking to this guy yesterday and today. The conversation was pretty interesting... Yesterday while he was drunk I mentioned that I will be 21 in a month and we should drink together then. He then claimed that if we drank together he would make a move on me. I'm not really sure what that means to him; would he start flirting, try to kiss me, or try to get into my pants? The world will never know. I guess I'll have to see. I told him that I think I could handle it. He said that he was sure that I could. Ha. We were then talking about Six Flags and I invited him to come. It would be really interesting to have him, Mat, and Colin all in the same car for 3 hours down to LA and back. They are all so completely different and I hope that they wouldn't clash. I know Colin and Mat get along well enough and Colin gets a lot with pretty much anybody. But Mat and this guy... I'm not sure. He's not really sure he can come at this point, he has to see what time he needs to be back on Sunday. I assured him we could change our departure time to adjust for his time frame. And if he came it would just be a sausage fest. Me plus three other guys. Yay? Or testosterone overload.


We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment